Yesterday I shared with you the Top 10 posts on my blog – these were automatically generated by my site stats, based on the highest number of page views. Four of those ten were a part of the series of posts I did in response to the Amanda Todd bullying story which had gone viral. Some of the other ones – like my sermon of the week about the Tabernacle – surprised me. Of all the sermon notes I had posted on my blog, over 700 people had viewed the one about the tabernacle? Wow…
Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised by the number of new followers to my blog who went back and checked out some of these posts! So, I thought I would take some time today to share here my personal top 10 favourite posts on my blog, linked here especially for the benefit of those who are new followers…
Let me know what you think of these ones, and tell me what some of your favourites are!
- Dream Job (Jan. 2012)
- Is This The End of the World as we Know It? (Feb. 2012)
- A New and Transformed Life – Water Baptisms (March 2012)
- On Spilled Milk and Roast Chickens (April 2012)
- The First Sunday Funnies (April 2012)
- To Blog or Not to Blog… or: A Blog by Any Other Name (April 2012)
- Just Another Day… Or Is It? (April 2012)
- Subway Adventures in Toronto (May 2012)
- Lost and Found (June 2012)
- Amalgam: It Isn’t Just Another Breakfast Cereal (June 2012)
Have a great day today!
Pastor Chris Jordan