Well, it’s official – I just welcomed the 1,000th follower to my blog!
- 1,000 followers, 40 months of blogging, 695 posts, and 213,105 total views.
To celebrate, here are 1,000 interesting facts about my newest follower. (Well, ten anyway!).
Welcome to the New Life family, Jordan!
- Full Name? My name is Jordan Kacey Eldridge.
- Favourite Authors: To be honest, I have so many favorite authors that it’s become somewhat hard to list all of them, but my favorite author, to list but one, is God.
- Favorite books? The Bible, most any sci-fi books.
- How Many Blogs do You Follow? I follow five different blogs. They’re all Christian based.
- How did you discover the New Life blog? My dad introduced me to your blog last night, I read a few articles and decided to follow your blog.
- Do you have a blog of your own? I do not write a blog of my own, although it has been a thought on my mind for some time.
- Favourite past-times? I like to read books and, more commonly, play video games with my friends.
- Favourite quote? “Play is the highest form of research.” -Albert Einstein
- One of the most interesting things about yourself you want others to know? I’ve been home-schooled all of my life, and I became a Christian seven years ago after a week of vacation bible school at my church.
- Country you live in? I live in the United States of America.